Air Cooled Heat Exchangers (ACHE)
Air Cooled Heat Exchangers (ACHE) are a family of custom designed heavy duty fin tube heat exchangers which allow the direct cooling by air of various process mediums. ACHEs are used for many Industrial Applications, such as Power, Chemical, ORC Plant, Oil & Gas, Steel Industry and many other Applications.
“Guarantees the maximum possible operation flexibility over a wide cooling capability range for many services and industries.”
Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
- From H Frame Forced draft to V Frame Induced draft flexible configurations to meet specific application demands.
- Providing all the required elements and auxiliaries for a complete closed circuit cooling application.
- Through our own extensive in house manufacturing capability, we ensure a homogeneous quality control and supply process.
- Meeting specific application and client requirements, we offer a wide range of Finned tube materials & Header configurations.
- Extensive know-how in process cooling coupled with advanced and innovative R&D guarantees, Thermal Performance & Longevity.
The Finned Tubes are the core Technology of Air Cooled Exchangers. Wide range of Finned Tubes available including round tubes with L-Fins, Extruded Fins, Multi Channel tubes (MCT), Round Aluminum Fin Tube (RAFT,…
Various Header Configurations and materials
An ACHE installation includes the finned tube heat exchanger header, steel support structure, fan drive equipment, including axial fans, V-belt drivers, bearing shafts and electric motors. A wide variety of core tube materials and header configurations are available to meet an extensive application scope in terms of maximum working temperature, corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.Download General Brochure