Hexacool® Air Cooled Condensers
Hexacool® is an air cooled condenser (ACC), well suited for use in waste to energy, biomass and small size electrical power plants and industrial co-generation. For small power and industrial applications, SPX Dry Cooling, Inc. specifically developed its Hexacool® ACC with the goal of offering a standard modular system that would be low in cost, easy to erect and robust in performance.
“Hexacool® induced draft configuration allows to save up to 15% fan power consumption”
Details and options
The HEXACOOL® Air Cooled Condenser offers the following benefits:
- A cost-effective solution for a high quality product.
- Compact simplified design with greater degree of prefabrication in workshop.
- Loads on foundations are reduced.
- Low profile design – Total height is lower than an A-Frame design
- Easier integration in urban environment.
- Easy to build in the field.
- Improved performance during windy conditions.
- Induced draft concept reduces risk of hot air recirculation for higher efficiency in all operating conditions
- Unit designed for cleaning and maintenance
- This innovative environmentally friendly design is a trend setter in the industry
A Revolution in Air-Cooled Condensers.
For small power and industrial applications, a conventional A-Frame model may not be the most cost effective solution. We designed a standardized, modular air-cooled condenser system that is low in cost, easy to erect, and robust in performance.